Working with Joshua Farrell
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
I began my work in the field of housing over 15 years ago as a social worker managing HUD funded housing programs for those who are HIV infected, disabled, low income, and many times, homeless. I quickly learned the value of safe, affordable housing for those clients I served as well as the Kansas City housing market, its neighborhoods and their amenities. This has all been a great background for the work I've begun in residential sales. No matter what life circumstances a person faces, we are all grounded in the common need for something safe, affordable and pleasing as a place to live and raise families.
The willingness of my clients to trust me in the process of finding and buying a home inspires me to listen well, be persistent and go the extra mile on their behalf. It is a joy to help a client find that perfect "fit" in a home and guide them through the home buying process and the many decisions they need to make as they find their next dream home.
Buying or selling a home can be a complex process. Whether you need expert advice, market information, or assistance to find the home of your dreams, I am here to help you with all of your real estate needs.
With kansascityhomes.com, you can view virtually every available home in the Kansas City Metro area. When you find a home that meets your qualifications, please let me know. I can arrange a showing or answer questions about any property you see. Simply e-mail me or give me a call and we can begin. I'm looking forward to serving you!
- Licensed in both Missouri and Kansas
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Missouri Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
Education + Experience
- BA Religion Conception Seminary College
- MA Theological Studies St Mary's Seminary and University
- MSW University of Kansas
- Full time real estate agent since 2012
- Please read testimonials from my clients who have asked me to represent them to learn more
- Heartland Men's Chorus singer since 2002
- T'ai Chi
- Good food with good friends
I am committed to serving your unique real estate goals and do so by following Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes' core business values, known as PAIGE:
To stimulate energy to a higher level of inspiration and emotion
To actually and precisely be what we claim to be
To embrace all people and ideas
To have increasing influence
To consistently exceed expectations